This entry was supposed to be the first entry of the blog but I somehow deleted it. I also deleted the fact that Deborah Sloan helped me set up the blog. If you are at all interested in children's books, I strongly recommend her sites, www.authorbuzz.com/kids & www.thepicnic-basket.com.
Today in the Bags of Fortune, I found some photographs of my grandmother, Dorothy Gordon, (Ooma), in costume.






Dear Amy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing. I have found so much pleasure scrolling through the pages and learning more about who you are. This year has been magical. After Mexico, I booked a 4 day adventure in Las Vegas in March, then journeyed through Rome, Tuscany and Paris in July. I leave for New York City on Nov 6th... still seeing the man I met on New Years Eve... falling in love. I attached a picture of us in the hot springs. By for now and take care Amy.